sessions will be held at the Exhibition
register at the Registration Desk before proceeding to locate your
poster board. To
locate your assigned
poster board, look for the board marked with your Paper ID.
· Each presenter is provided with a 2.4
meter high by 1 meter wide poster board.
· The presentation must cover the same
material as the paper.
· Place the title of your paper and
your paper number prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers
identify your paper easily. Indicate 1) the paper's identification
title, and 3) authors' names.
· Highlight the authors' names, e-mail
and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting
· You have complete freedom in
displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc
· Include the background of your
research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster
depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
· Posters should be set up half an
hour earlier for the respective Interactive Forum
· Please make sure that your paper
number is clearly visible on your poster board.
· Presenters are required to be at
their posters during their scheduled Open
· Tapes and other materials are
available at the Information Desk, nearby the poster boards.
must be removed after the respective Open Forum sessions within half
remaining after these times will be removed. APEMC organizer will not
responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the
at the Information Desk will be available to assist you with location
on-site needs. Tapes and scissors will be available for your use. If
special needs for your poster presentation, please bring those supplies
you to the meeting.