The symposium Technical Program Committee is seeking proposals for Special Sessions to be presented at the 2018 Joint IEEE EMC & APEMC Symposium. The proposals may cover any current or emerging areas of EMC, SIPI and related technologies.
Prospective organizers of a Special Session should send their proposals via email to Special Session Chairs: Richard Gao (email@example.com) and Bob Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org). Submissions must be in Word or PDF format following the proposal template (see link below).
Special Session Proposal Schedule
• Proposals for Special Sessions: 18 August 2017 – 14 October 2017
• Notification of acceptance: 07 November 2017
Special Session Paper Schedule
• Special Session Paper must be submitted by 23 December 2017
• Notification of review feedback by 22 January 2018
• Final versions of Special Session papers from all authors are due on 28 February 2018.
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated for:
• Relevance • Importance of topic
• Novelty and originality • Technical depth
• Readability and clarity of proposal
Special Sessions with only one speaker will not be accepted.
Late proposals and papers will not be accepted.
Copyright © 2018 Joint IEEE EMC & APEMC