The symposium Technical Program Committee is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to be presented at the 2018 Joint IEEE EMC & APEMC Symposium. The proposals may cover any current or emerging areas of EMC, SIPI and related technologies.
Prospective organizers of workshops and tutorials should send their proposals via email to John Maas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Martin Leung (martin.Leung@cst.com). Submissions must be in Word or PDF format following the proposal template (see link below).
Schedule for Workshop & Tutorial
Proposal & Presentation Material
• Proposals to be submitted during 18 August 2017 – 14 October 2017
• Notification of acceptance: 07 November 2017
• Presentation materials from all presenters are due by 05 March 2018.
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated for:
• Relevance • Importance of topic
• Novelty and originality • Technical sophistication and depth
• Readability and clarity of proposal • Expected attendance
Proposals with only one speaker are discouraged.
The workshops and tutorials have to adhere to the IEEE EMC Society rules for Commercialism in Workshops.
Copyright © 2018 Joint IEEE EMC & APEMC