Instructions for Poster Presentations
Prepare your poster
- The size of your poster is A0 (841 x 1188 mm).
- The poster must cover the same material as the paper.
- Place the title of your paper and your paper number prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily. Indicate 1) the paper’s identification number, 2) title, and 3) authors’ names.
- Highlight the authors’ names, e-mail and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Include the background of your research work followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
Set-up Your Poster
- Posters should be set up an hour earlier for the respective Interactive Forum sessions
- Please make sure that your paper number is clearly visible on your poster board.
- Presenters are required to be at their posters during their scheduled Open forum session.
- Tapes and other materials are available at the Information Desk, nearby the poster boards.
Remove Your Poster
Posters must be removed after the respective Open Forum sessions within an hour.
Posters remaining after these times will be removed. APEMC organizer will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the stated hours.
Staff at the Information Desk will be available to assist you with location and other on-site needs. Tapes and scissors will be available for your use. If you have special needs for your poster presentation, please bring those supplies with you to the meeting.