Instructions for Oral Presentations
Prepare Your Presentation
Each oral presentation is limited to 20 minutes. The duration includes 3-5 minutes Q&As
- You are required to load your presentation materials (PPT, PDF, etc.) before the session starts.
- Be considerate of the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and changeover to the next speaker.
- You can do either live presentation or let us play your pre-recorded presentation video;
- For live presentation, you are required to log into the respective Zoom room at least 10 minutes prior to your session. The links of Zoom meetings will be released in the Program Book shortly.
- For pre-recorded video presentation, you can upload your pre-recorded video via EDAS by 28 April 2022. In this case, however, you are still encouraged to be present virtually for the Q&A.
- Requirement and tips for pre-recorded videos:
- Must be in MP4 Format.
- File size should not exceed 500 MB.
- Resolution of 720p HD is recommended.
- You may use Microsoft PowerPoint to record your presentation (tutorial).
All papers must be presented at the conference in order to be included in the proceedings published in the IEEE Xplore.