|Registration Fee Table|
|Registration Package||On-site attendee Reg fee||On-line attendee Reg fee|
|On/Before 05 April, 2022||After 05 April, 2022||On/Before 05 April, 2022||After 05 April, 2022|
Full Meeting Registration for CIE/CES/IEEE Members
|3750RMB 595USD||4150RMB 660USD||360USD||395USD|
Full Meeting Registration for non-CIE/CES/IEEE Members
|3950RMB 630USD||4350RMB 690USD||380USD||410USD|
Full time Student Registration
|2900RMB 460USD||3150RMB 500USD||280USD||300USD|
Retired /IEEE/CIE/CES Life member Registration
|2900RMB 460USD||3150RMB 500USD||300USD||300USD|
1. All attendees, including authors, workshop/tutorial instructors and exhibitors are required to register.
2. For paper authors, inclusion of your final paper in the Technical Program requires at least one of the authors register and complete payment on or before March 5, 2022. The paper will not be included in the IEEE Xplore if NO presentation is given during the conference.
3. Registrants for on-site attendance (Package A/B/D) will receive the symposium program, proceedings (USB for on-site attendees, electronic version for online attendees) upon arrival, and can attend all the Workshops, Tutorials, Symposium technical sessions, Topical Meetings, Exhibits.;
4. Package C registration for students are open to all full time students and are required to present a student verification letter including Student matriculation number (student ID), expiration date and University name. Student registration includes the symposium program, symposium proceedings , and admission to the symposium, exhibits;
5. Registration for online attendance only includes the electronic proceedings that will be downloadable in due time;
6. Full meeting registration delegates can collect the official conference badges from the on-site registration desks upon arrival;
7. Withdrawal/Cancellation Policy & Invoices: You may send a substitute to attend the conference if you cannot attend the symposium. An administration fee of 330RMB applies for withdrawal/cancellation received before May 1, 2022. However, there will be no refund for withdrawal/cancellation received after May 1, 2022. ;
8. Unless otherwise specified, mailing address on invoices shall follow registrant address on the registration form;
9. Should you have any enquiries, please contact Ms Sara Gou, APEMC Symposium Secretariat; mobile: +86-15900202810; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
10. Registration Payment and Invoice Enquiry, please contact with Ms. Linna Zhao, Universal Prosperity Exhibition and Convention (Beijing) Co., Ltd.; Mobile: +86-13269050555; Tel.: +86-10-68961477; Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.